Website quick tip #3:
There’s more to promoting a website than Google.
That’s not to say that you shouldn’t consider how well your website is performing in Google’s listings, but you should consider other things too.
- Does your website perform well in other search engines such as Bing and Duck Duck Go?
- Do you use suitable directory websites to bring potential leads to your site?
- Are you promoting your website offline?
- Are you encouraging your customers to spread your message for you by word of mouth? Are you using social media effectively?
- Does your printed material measure up to your website?
- Are you actively promoting the website in the search engines and social media websites with a pay-per-click campaign?
- What measures are you taking to retain customers and encourage loyalty and repeat custom?
SEO within Google should only be a PART of your overall marketing strategy.